Friday, July 11, 2008

She is so proud of herself for standing up like a big girl at the new toy Katie brought for her! She loves that thing!

She had way too much fun and fell asleep on the boat!

Her first trip to the "beach" at Clinton Lake. She put the sand in her mouth several times! Looke at that sweet bikini! :)


On her way to a graduation party with her daddy!



She loved this big bouncy ball- this smile is mid-giggle!




Funny! A Memorial Day cookout with cousin Rendi's sunglasses!





Yeah for Aunt Abi's 8th grade graduation!






This is Arri in our stroller for one of our many walks.















Apparently I have not posted in 2 months!! Yikes! This is the day of David's wedding. Jay was the Bestman and I read scripture. It was also the day of my graduation at Greenville for my master's! I missed it, oh well. They sent me my diploma in the mail.

























1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Thanks for the new updates and pics! I love them, as always! It looks like you guys had a blast on vacation! I hope everything is going well for you! Love and miss you, Friend!